Don’t Use AdMob

7 Comments
Posted 03 Jan 2013 in Curhat

I know there are many articles or blog posts similiar like this one. And I’m happy to add it one more.

By hiding inside “protect our proprietary detection system”, Google may disable publisher account WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS. Yes, they just disable it, bye your collected money, and bye all of your efforts to develop some great applications.

Without any mistakes, my account has been disabled twice. At the first time, they reactivate it after I fill their appeal form. But the second time they reject it (#7-8030000000203)

One thing I understand is that my application has been grows signifficantly (image below), and by using Google logic: whenever your traffic increased very high, then you’re must be cheated.

Application install statistic

Application install statistic

So, if you have plan to create some great applications, just don’t use AdMob. At least until Google fixing their so called detection system.

Here is their reply email, in PDF format: 7-8030000000203 Account Disabled Appeal

Thank you.

7 Comments

1. Setelah Adsense banyak yg nyebut SCAM.
    [mungkin] cerita selanjutnya ~> AdMob is SCAM.

• Dengan teori yang sama, harusnya account Rovio kena blokir karena melonjaknya traffic Angry Birds.

Seandainya ada user yang main klik iklan secara sistematik, mestinya sistem mereka yang mencegah, bukan malah publisher yang menjadi korban.
      Stupid Google.

2. admob memang dancuk an bang semenjak di akuisisi gogel.. Akeh sing di kampleng

3. I wore this ensemble out to a Saturday lunch with a friend at Cucina Colore. I love their margherita pizza. These jeans are the best ones to wear while eating a lot of carbs. High waisted jeans just feel so much better than low waisted jeans at the moment. They conform to my body. Whenever possible I try to avoid wearing jeans, but with the Citizens of Humanity rocket jeans that has changed. This is my second time photographing them for Fashion Snag. I also layered my comfy ribbed tank underneath a cozy cropped sweater. I think almost half of my sweaters are cropped or have holes in them on purpose. I never said I was practical and I have a love for sweaters that stems from my Fargo days. To add some color to the ensemble I added my Givenchy bag. This one has become a favorite due to the durable, pebbly leather. Every time I wear these Acne pistol booties I think to myself that they are the best boots ever. They don squeeze my feet and you can actually wear them all day. I can say that about a lot of my shoes. I am glad I invested in a pair of these boots and I am happy that Acne continues to make them so I know I can order another pair when I wear this pair out.. asics gel cumulus 14 http://www.wjgnet.com/asics-gel-kayano-18.html

4. Thank ah bro… :) http://goo.gl/keoHnD